Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Even More Suggestions...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Even More Suggestions... Empty
PostSubject: Even More Suggestions...   Even More Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:59 am

Grapple shortcuts - i reckon for those of us who have passed the 4th dungeon (Halencia) should get shortcuts in some places to save time. Would be great.

Halloween event?: Everyone loves seasonal events!, even adding a few pumpkins around the place would be fun. (just take them down before Xmas or it would be weird lol)

Xmas event: Give everyone a Present! or just whack a Xmas Tree in a major city with a Chest with a (possibly) rare item? (or just a Pet Evo potion... anythings good!)

Highscores!: Ok so this may be a bit complicated but spliting it into 3 catagorys maybe with a Overall High Scores. The scores should be split into the following. Players Killed, Net Worth, Level.
Players killed = Amount of players killed
Net Worth = How much the character is worth based off all the items they own. (House, Gold and Item Worth)
Level = highest Level players (With most exp on that level)
Overall High Score = based off all 3

Pet trainer?: Lol got this idea from Pokemon with the daycare thing... you leave the pet there and it gains xp over time and you have to pay to get it back... I would just like this since it gets a bit hard to level past 32...

Pay2play: Not saying that you should put this in straight away but im willing to pay an amount of money for a lifetime Membership in Kryce. I do not reccomend making it a monthly payment or very big amount... (wait until new years though i dont get money till close to then lol)
Back to top Go down
Deadnlife
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadnlife

PostSubject: Re: Even More Suggestions...   Even More Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:16 pm

Great Ideas.....

But P2P? >.< i'll sell my time to kryce glitch hunting if i could get a lifetime kryce membership

Cuz i dont gots no money... And lack a social life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Even More Suggestions...   Even More Suggestions... I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 8:53 am

lmao i was jsut about to put the shortcuts out. even tho my step dads out of work every now and tehn when i have study periods at college i have kryce on my memory stick so i can do minor crap Razz

i've redon the old mines so you can use the grapple hook to get under a tent in Escot Province. the "Inn" tent XD
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even More Suggestions...   Even More Suggestions... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even More Suggestions...
Page 1 of 1