Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Run Time Error 75

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Basch
Basch

Run Time Error 75 Empty
PostSubject: Run Time Error 75   Run Time Error 75 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:43 pm

My friend is trying to use the client, he has windows vista, and a messages says:

an error has occured, if this is the first time check your internet connection, otherwise post as error 75 in the section on forum

I also searched a bit on eclipse forums and gave an answer:

Run-Time Error: 75 - Path/file access error
1. Unknown Action
You're trying to start the client from a read-only device. For example: a CD, DVD, Floppy(with write mode turned off),... Eclipse only works on a device where the operating system and Eclipse has write-access. For example: a hard disk,...

But he does have on his Hard Disk! Help!!!
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Run Time Error 75 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Time Error 75   Run Time Error 75 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:02 am

he still has his UAC enabled, its because its inside the progrm files directory. the new installer (when i package out the update) doesnt install there anymore, just tel him to uninstall it and put it somewhere else, his documents or straight into the hard drive like

C:/Kryce-Online/

that should work. theoretically anyway
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Basch
Basch

Run Time Error 75 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Time Error 75   Run Time Error 75 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 10:21 am

Awesome! Thank you! I will tell him as soon as I contact him again. So far I already brought 2 friends over here to play! ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Run Time Error 75 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Time Error 75   Run Time Error 75 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Time Error 75
Page 1 of 1