Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So anywayflawhooseez.......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Death490

So anywayflawhooseez....... Empty
PostSubject: So anywayflawhooseez.......   So anywayflawhooseez....... I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:03 pm

Apparently The main Download Link and the mirror links are down..... Anyone feel like posting a new one? Or is this game dead?

~Fairwinds
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: So anywayflawhooseez.......   So anywayflawhooseez....... I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 28, 2012 1:48 am

The main website is currently down.

co.cc shut down meaning we lost the original domains (www.kryce-online.co.cc and www.kryce-onlineforum.co.cc) Development is still happening on kryce on a weekly basis. The game should be available for download before the end of the year. However this deadline is not set in stone due to other complications which are affecting our development time.

We're also in the process of registering our new .com domain for the main site to get that back up and running. we're also on facebook.
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Death490

PostSubject: Re: So anywayflawhooseez.......   So anywayflawhooseez....... I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:21 pm

Ah, ok. Thanks for the explanation; I look forward to playing the game soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So anywayflawhooseez.......   So anywayflawhooseez....... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So anywayflawhooseez.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryce-Online :: Kryce-Online Section :: Kryce-General-
Jump to: