Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

my wish list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
storm020

my wish list Empty
PostSubject: my wish list   my wish list I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:26 am

well i've played the game only for today but already i've noticed so many problems but i see the game has some nice features.

1) don't let creatures gang up on you. Everywhere i go where the creatures have been set to a defalt attack of some kind they jsut group up. They all line up and you have to stand fighting for ages.

2) set the items at the beginning of the game (that can easily be found) to be sold for 0 gold! At the biginning i grabbed everything that dropped for ages. When i went to the normal island i sold them all and already i was rolling in thousands for doing nothing?

3) the sections where a picture pops up for tutorial. I'd advise these to be remade. It's a lovely feature but the pictures where made for a box smaller than they appear. it gives them a grainy resolution.

4) the server is a little flinky and you noted that on the front page but i think thats the cause of these problems i experianced:
* maps not loading
* creatures not being attacked
* when i press reload i'd appear somewhere COMPLETLY different
* Privet chat wasn't working properly telling me that the conversation wasn't working, messages failed and the person didn't excist?

5) it's a good game but work on these and it'll be even better.
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

my wish list Empty
PostSubject: Re: my wish list   my wish list I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:27 am

private chat is a bit bugged i know.

when you press teh refresh button it refreshes your location. If you've lagged or the servers jumped then you may appear somewhere your not.

maps load fine.

creatures are fine if not attacked.

I'm going to change it so you get set items when yo create a character and remove them from the map.

The tutorial images are going to be remade at some point.

Thanks for the feedback Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc

my wish list
Page 1 of 1