Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mega Suggestion

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:02 am

i was tihnking of something pretty cool... what if players could own there own/rent shops. heres what i mean.

Theres a MarketPlace in a Major City (you can choose)

And players can like go into a shop and buy it... it would work like Housing. the only thing that could be extremely hard for you is...to make it so we can deposit items into shop and getting money (money could go into a till)

Would be awesome...

also a question while im here... can you do anything at the Earth temple?
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:43 am

so kinda like the grand exchange on Rune(Shit)Scape?

i dunno about making player houses into shops but if i did do that it would be after i redo player housing with furniture etc. i already have a full furniture script which needs some adjustments to how i want it donated by unnown Razz

i just wanna recode houses so your issued with one when you join so you can have it kinda like on wonderland where you have tents. but i'd make them only able to pop up in safezones.

so it would be an item or something similar. you use it. it puts up a small tent icon on the map. anyone can click it and they go to your house. just means i'd have to have endless ammounts of free maps Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:59 pm

well they would have to be tiny otherwise you have ship loads huge tents all over the map!

im not familiar with wonderland so im clueless what you mean with that.

but being able to reach my house anywhere i want would be good tho (well practically anywhere)
Back to top Go down
Deadnlife
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadnlife

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 2:23 pm

Omg, That would be a kickass idea, kinda reminds me of Star Wars Galaxy rather than runescape Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:25 pm

lol the player shops is almost complete, heres a screeny of it so far. plus visual bank courtesy of unnown. needed some editing tho...

Mega Suggestion Playershops

Mega Suggestion Playershops2

Mega Suggestion Visbank

lol teh tents only take up 1 tile plus you can walk across em. click em to go in em.
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Deadnlife
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadnlife

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 3:30 pm

OWNAGE!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

Mega Suggestion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mega Suggestion   Mega Suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mega Suggestion
Page 1 of 1