Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Some of my Idea's

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Some of my Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Some of my Idea's   Some of my Idea's I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 1:45 am

Area Ideas

Purgatory - Extended
Ok so im starting to get bored of farming demon horns worth 600 a piece... i think purgatory needs an *optional* Extension with much stronger monsters (and much better drops) {{Note dont take the shop away though just make a second path that leads in another direction... with a ladder at the end of that path}}

Old Mines?
Ok so ive noticed that the mines are blocked off smartly by what looks like a cave in. i think Kris already has plans for it but i suggesting adding dwarves and other such things into the mines.

Mount Krysis
I volcanic Mountian that is being disturbed by unknown forces. when we reach the middle i think we should meet the main villan of Kryce! (cmon every MMORPG has to have a villan!) this villan should be a powerful Archmage (VEEEERY powerful i hope!). Well back on topic lol... Mount Krysis should be full of fire Monsters and nearby should be the Fire spirit...

Kookokari Jungle ( pronounced koo-ko-kari)
I cant think up a name but heres my idea...
This woods has to be HUGE... it should have a few grapple points and swimming spots... it should also be fairly hard to navigatem in the middle should be a boss... i really need a challenge to keep me going lol (Note: should have some high level monkeys and jungle creatures)

Summerbreeze Cove
Summerbreeze Cove is a town full of sailors (and pirates) this city opens up a wide range of traveling possibility! It should have the following: an Inn, a Item store, some pirate themed houses and a Clothing store (that sells a pirate costume!)

Item Ideas

Elemental Pendant
a new thing for the collections... The elemental pendant that has 5 parts: The chain, and the 4 elemental rocks (Earth, Fire, Wind and Water) This Pendant should Give MASSIVE bonuses for magic...

The Shield of Destiny
This shield is also a collections hopefully... this should be in 4 pieces that are very hard to obtain this shield should give really good defence...

Any way i think you get the point i think there should end up being a Uber Set (which is like every collection... Those 2 up there are just ideads for the Uber Set.
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Some of my Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Idea's   Some of my Idea's I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:34 am

that is a huge suggestion list Razz

me likes.

oh and its Escot mountain thats the fiery volcano where you get the final piece of teh sword from killing teh main villian. which if youve ever read the story line on any of the main posts he's called vulta Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Some of my Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Idea's   Some of my Idea's I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 am

Oh i actually never bothered to look at the Storyline xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some of my Idea's Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some of my Idea's   Some of my Idea's I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some of my Idea's
Page 1 of 1