Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonny1515

Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester Empty
PostSubject: Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester   Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 9:56 am

Name: Sonny1/Sonny2... in game account name like an forum one (my real name s Daniel)
Position wanted: Beta tester, mapper

Experience with Kryce: 32 level (4 level cave)

Your abilities: 4 years experience with eclipse but programming only half year some pixelart skills, i can use photoshop and know how to compress jpg to look like an BMP but not same good have many other skills but i don't know what they are

Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester   Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 10:41 am

thank you for your application daniel.

I'm sorry to say we are not currently taking anyone on. but be assured your application will be logged on file so if a position arises you may be contacted.

We currently have a beta tester and 2 mappers. if for any reason any of these quit i will notify you and let you have a trial run Smile

thank you,
[THE-KRIS]
Kweh! Entertainment! Inc. 2009
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Sonny1515

PostSubject: Re: Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester   Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:09 pm

Hi, can i ask for join to staff now ?
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester   Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:14 pm

sorry sonny its still the same, i have exams in college and work on kryce is slowly on hold, little bits are been done here and there and i'm slowly uploading files for the update but we're still not taking anyone on.
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester   Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi Im Daniel And i want to be mapper and/or beta tester
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryce-Online :: Administration/Staff Info :: Apply For Staff-
Jump to: