Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mathmagician

#53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) Empty
PostSubject: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 3:22 pm

I installed. (skipped the fix file bc I use Eclipse myself) then I tried to run the game.
I went through the setup. It said I needed an update. Tried to update it.
I get a #53 run time error.

I'd like to see what looks to be a great example of Eclipse. Help appreciated.

P.S. there are no 'missing file' warnings, and I have tried installing the ELI thing)
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 6:53 am

your on vista... iether install kryce into your documents or disable the UAC.

UAC -> Start -> Control Pannel -> Search (UAC) -> Turn Off

or when installing kryce just select a new path for it to go to. vista doesnt get on with my launcher much so it wont let it write any files into the program files directory... needs fixing Razz
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
mathmagician

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 am

I see. Alrighty.
Good call on the Vista btw, and here I thought I had finally posted a fully correct error report. you'll see me on later today (barring further problems)
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 7:07 am

lmao okay Smile hope to see you ingame Smile
Back to top Go down
mathmagician

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 12:11 pm

Remember those unforseen problems I barred? yeah, those dudes.

I went to control panel and turned off the UAC - but I still get the exact same error message (followed by a "file not found" message, presumably due to the fact it couldn't run the update)
I am using zonealarm, but its been good about asking when stuff wants to get to the net that doesn't have permission, so I don't think its the problem. Anywho... any help appreciated. sorry to be that whiny noob.
Back to top Go down
mathmagician

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 1:03 pm

I just seem to be breaking all the rules today, but I thought I'd double post anyway, this really just deserved it's own box.

Re-installing the game and clicking past 3 errors in addition to a random restart of the game...fixed it. Yeah. Go figure.
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 9:03 am

so does it work now Razz??

after disabling the UAC you probably would have to re-install and restart teh computer :p
Back to top Go down
Hunter

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:35 am

Got The Same Message, Kris, And Am Getting Pissed Off About It. About The 8th Time I've Tried To Redownload It.
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 9:01 am

matryn you on about your XP computer?

if you are then that means your not on an administrators account
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)   #53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#53 error (taking up space for minimum title length now)
Page 1 of 1