Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

More Houses

Go down 
+4
xelander
Deadnlife
kris_hole
BadBeard
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hellblade
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Hellblade

More Houses - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:08 pm

I disagree!
What about people like me who want to play but cannot play because of their stupid computer Razz
Yes I came on once or twice during easter...but I was very close to throwing my computer out the window Wink
Back to top Go down
http://aliencreationstudios.22web.net
Jess
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Jess

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 4:10 pm

Hellblade wrote:
I disagree!
What about people like me who want to play but cannot play because of their stupid computer Razz
Yes I came on once or twice during easter...but I was very close to throwing my computer out the window Wink

Then they 'fill out a form' but not page 86 unless they wanna save their house. And Kris accepts or declines it and stops or pays teh bills
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:20 pm

the Duck did page 86 come from?

and like i've said in the past, solid hosues are old things in kryce which predate the current housing(tent) system.

i dont plan on changing them so...
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Jess
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Jess

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 9:40 pm

kris_hole wrote:
the Duck did page 86 come from?

and like i've said in the past, solid hosues are old things in kryce which predate the current housing(tent) system.

i dont plan on changing them so...

S'joke... They fill out a long form, but not page 86, not required, UNLESS they need to save thie rhouse. Razz
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 4:46 am

why would you fill out a form to buy a house in a game... its a simple yes/no question...
Back to top Go down
Jess
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Jess

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:19 am

kris_hole wrote:
why would you fill out a form to buy a house in a game... its a simple yes/no question...

Wow.. You didn't get it.. No it's to save your house, as we were talking about making people lose them....
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 3:59 am

i'm still going back to the original reason people from beta have them, it represents people who helped the game when i first moved to ee2.7

almost all the people who played in beta helped with a tonne of bugs, some contributed resources some even contributed with bug fixes.
Back to top Go down
Gamesucker
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Gamesucker

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 20, 2010 5:06 am

uhh...
I'm a beta tester? Yay!
Back to top Go down
https://kryce-online.darkbb.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&am
Jess
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Jess

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:39 pm

BadBeard wrote:
I believe your game needs more houses I know that you don't have much empty space but houses are needed even if you have to make a new city. I recently bought a house in escot and it was 1 of the last 2. By my looking escot is the only city with a house left. Without more houses the new players wont get a house and to most players the best part of your game is the pets and houses. If you satisfy new players with what they want (houses) they will get friends to play. In my mod resume i mentioned getting more players and this is one of my many ways to get more players. When i began playing I just wanted a house.

I know this is a necro posts, but not 100% against the rules. Razz
But I wanted to correct something. Very Happy In April, there were two houses left. Now there is 0 due to Jacobs & Rambo...

Maybe Kris should make it so you buy your tent, so it can count as a house? Razz
Back to top Go down
Tsukasa
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Tsukasa

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 4:48 pm

No, you should not have to buy a tent.

This is old, and really is useless.
Houses were old, when tents were not around.

So locked Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.the-world-r1.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Houses   More Houses - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Houses
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2