Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zombie Invasion!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

Zombie Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Zombie Invasion!   Zombie Invasion! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 7:34 pm

I reckon a zombie invasion would be a good event to put in... in these events it would be a certain map or town being invaded (Holy city or Emul most likely) of course here would be the general description

Zombie: non-aggressive (especially in Emul otherwise it would scare off noobs) moderatly low level, average damage and i was also thinking of making them come in large quantity's.

This would be great as a Sub-plot to the game and also something awesome to chat abount when/if the game becomes huge.

on another note i was thinking of them dropping "War Tokens" which can be used to Buy good weps.

War Shop (Located in Escot Province, in a tent)

Name - Cost - Description

Tower Shield - 500 war tokens - gives 125+ HP and 15+ Defense but reduces Strength by 10

Demonic Boots - 750 war tokens - gives 5 Strength, 5+ Defense and 15+ SP

Doom Blade - 1500 war tokens - gives 150+ HP, 17+ Strength and 80+ SP

These Weps are good because they would take a long time to get... (since Zombies or what ever would drop only 1 each drop
Back to top Go down
BadBeard

Zombie Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: good idea   Zombie Invasion! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 9:41 pm

that would be awesome Very Happy but they need to take more than 1 token it could take years to get them Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
xelander
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
xelander

Zombie Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Invasion!   Zombie Invasion! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:31 am

You could also lower the prizes, or make a new kind of zombie, a stronger one, that drops 2, 3, 4 or 5 tockens, depending on thier strength and defence and Health.
Back to top Go down
Deadnlife
Advanced Member
Advanced Member
Deadnlife

Zombie Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Invasion!   Zombie Invasion! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:58 am

Good Idea XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
Sponsored content

Zombie Invasion! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zombie Invasion!   Zombie Invasion! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zombie Invasion!
Page 1 of 1