Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Applying For A Place On The Staff List

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Applying For A Place On The Staff List Empty
PostSubject: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 12:40 pm

First: If you are applying for a job with our staff fill out the form below

Name: ****
Position wanted: ****
Experience with Kryce:
Your abilities:

Second: Tags will be enforced. If you have a download state so. If you are spoiling something, a minor edit state this. I want people to know what they are opening before they click the threads' link.

Third: Spam will not be tolerated. If it doesn't contribute to the thread or the dev work it may be counted as spam.

Fourth: If we are working hard on a project, a big update. No spoiling! I hate this, it seems so absurd to me. Why show your work before its finished.

Fifth: This goes with rule Four, don't talk about dev work outside the area. Don't spoil it for others.

Sixth: My say is final. If I assign you a project I expect you to do it. I'm in charge of this area, so I will do my best to be fair and equal. I'm expecting any of you to do your best to help out.

Seventh: WE DONT PAY ANYTHING, Kryce-Online is a free service of which we dont make any profit which means we cant pay out.

eighth: We need your location for a specfc purpos onl, the full staff list resides in the uk, we need to know where you are in the world so we know when we will be able to contact you time zones)
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:44 pm

josh i do believe its my job to sort out the staff list not yours Razz and i already had the talk down about hosting. and can people please make a new topic instead of replyiing in this one?
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 3:45 pm

oh and abilites does not meen you abilities in game it means what can you do, ie, gfx, pixel art and so on...
Back to top Go down
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:19 pm

Community Support wouldnt be available position would it?
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 9:13 am

lmao. not yet troy. maybe if i program a help center then just maybe but not yet XD
Back to top Go down
Troy
Chain Poster
Chain Poster
Troy

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 10:44 pm

Name: Troy
Position wanted: Mapper
Experience with Kryce: Im a level 44 with a level 28 pet
Your abilities: Mapping, i take my time when mapping but i can make some pretty good maps (look below)

Applying For A Place On The Staff List Game2h.th

(thats a map from one of my previous attempts of making a game)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying For A Place On The Staff List   Applying For A Place On The Staff List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying For A Place On The Staff List
Page 1 of 1