Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My newest Kryce ideas!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lotus
Chain Poster
Chain Poster

My newest Kryce ideas! Empty
PostSubject: My newest Kryce ideas!   My newest Kryce ideas! I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 6:58 am

With the return of Kryce Online, I've had a few ideas that i think should be implemented into the game.

Sub Quests
I think to get some more active players, having lots of sub quests would keep them doing things. Of cource, we dont want kryce to turn into a grind game, so constant kill X of Y wouldn't be good. We have new, repeatable dungeons to do. And for the quest, it could be, kill X boss once, or find X item, etc.

New Areas
New quests meens new areas. Maybe like a beach town with an actual walking beach, or something.

Primary and Secondary quest logs
One quest log to show your progress through the game itself, one to show the sub quests. Self explainatory.

Nerf the Wolf Meat
Nuff said.

Add animations to turn based battle
Right now, the only animation we have is a jump to the center of the map, swing and come back. Maybe if we had the people engaging in the fight actually run to the center of the map, then attack, it could be less buggy. (Although this could be hard to code)
Back to top Go down

My newest Kryce ideas!
Page 1 of 1