Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
5pr33
Kryce Addict
Kryce Addict
5pr33

5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne Empty
PostSubject: 5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne   5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 9:52 am

Position: Mod/Mapper
Example of a map I made.
5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne Map10
i also hav basic knowledge of sadscript and fairly advanced knowledge of the Eclipse engine.
very interested in advertising and making gameplay videos to increase player count.
You can see my videos here http://www.kryce-onlineforum.com/t678-omg-video-of-the-new-combat-system-in-action
Thank You for your consideration
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

PostSubject: Re: 5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne   5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:17 am

i appreciate the applications.

But i'm not quite sure what that map is meant to be. Like a hellish throne room? But that doesn't explain the bed top right or the stairs floating in lava :')

Plus there's too many guards down that corridor to make it possible for people not get stuck.

As far as advertising goes, that's more of a case of paying money to advertise, ie facebook etc. I'm gunna be doing that once i've found work.

I'm sorry to say there are no placements available in the Kweh! Entertainment! Inc. 2010 team. However, if a position becomes available you will be notified.
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
5pr33
Kryce Addict
Kryce Addict
5pr33

PostSubject: o well thnks for lookin   5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 17, 2010 10:24 am

it was meant as a throne/ house for my char on my game lolz.

the lava is animated which u cnt tell here.

u can here

sorry for the bad video quality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne   5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

5pr33's Application aka Fallen0ne
Page 1 of 1