Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lost account name.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GuardX

Lost account name. Empty
PostSubject: Lost account name.   Lost account name. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 12:33 am

If i forgot my account name. I played like 3-4 months ago, to who should i say that. Becouse i see there's much moderators, Admins Razz. It was expensive acc., so please dont close this post.
Back to top Go down
Lotus
Chain Poster
Chain Poster

Lost account name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost account name.   Lost account name. I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 02, 2011 6:24 am

Unfortunally, only Kris and Freekout have access to the account names (for account security resons). And I haven't heard from Freekout in a while. As for Kris, he'll probably send you a message through the forums asking you to verify who you are... ect.

Were you here durring the Christmas event this year?
If you wern't, there was an account whipe before it. You will have to remake your account.
Back to top Go down
GuardX

Lost account name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost account name.   Lost account name. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:39 am

Well.. I started playing like.. month after you started first time Razz. So it was before fight system change.
Back to top Go down
kris_hole
Admin
Admin
kris_hole

Lost account name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost account name.   Lost account name. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 5:15 pm

Guard, there was a wipe just before Christmas, that's probably why
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc
Sponsored content

Lost account name. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost account name.   Lost account name. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lost account name.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryce-Online :: Kryce-Online Section :: Help Section-
Jump to: