Kryce-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kryce-Online Is An Online Adventure Role-Playing Game. Designed To Bring The Best Entertainment For FREE!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

one wish {hoping comes out soon}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sinnix

one wish {hoping comes out soon} Empty
PostSubject: one wish {hoping comes out soon}   one wish {hoping comes out soon} I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 8:10 pm

Name Of Idea:----Bow and arrows used for a knight or peasant.

Type Of Idea: Map, Item, Character, Quest, Other (please Specify)----- its a bow that is long and matches the characters height and the bow shoots out an invisible arrow going 6 tiles infront of the player . the arrow speed would be instant, so the moment the attack timer goes in to the effect the arrow hits the target, just like it would if he were 1 tile away from the target.

Ingame Cost: (if its an ingame idea) 15k gold.(or a somewhat high amount, almost impossible to get in the first week of playing the game)

Stats: (if ingame Idea) --(one ofthe best weapons used for range, those stats would be pending)

Other Details: (anything else we'd need to know) Hurry up and make it please Smile

Image/video Of Creation: a good looking bow, not the stock bow witch is in the paperdoll sheet defaulted(make it look red and cool{like the reddress color})
Admin
kris_hole

one wish {hoping comes out soon} Empty
PostSubject: Re: one wish {hoping comes out soon}   one wish {hoping comes out soon} I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:36 am

bows may be released in the next version once i finish off making halencia Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kryce-online.co.cc

one wish {hoping comes out soon}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kryce-Online :: Kryce-Online Section :: Wish List-
Jump to: